She will Printing Works and Going On Map

President John Magufuli has asked the Regional Commissioner of Dar es Salaam, Paul Makonda continue printing job and that he is working fanyii words on networks because she is the President of this country.

President Magufuli said some people encroaching on his duties while he is a decision that is pangiwi work to do because he is confident.

The head of state has urged residents of Dar es Salaam printing work to bring development instead of wasting time gossiping on track networks.

"The people of Dar es Salaam have focused too much on gossip do not favor development. Retort who umalizi even queue Dar.

"I would be glad widely in networks as we were discussing how to make things progress.

"I have not shown a way to pass the person. The way I shaonyeshwa passed already and my party's manifesto.

"Writing on the Web that I recorded, so nijiuzulu? Writing for me is not productivity but labor.

"There are others that have reached the stage of kunipangia. I say I have been me what is destroyed

"The things that have no basis taking up too much of our time. At this post, what was set.

"Tanzanians may know zimeshakwisha campaign. Lie, ugaregare but the President is I John Beer Magufuli to me it just works.

"I am president I feel confident, I pangiwi things to do. Even the form of the contest was to bear alone, so Makonda you print work," said President Magufuli.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dalili Kuu Mbili(2) Za Mwanamke Aliye Fika Kileleni Sio Yule Anaye Danganya

JINSI YA KUMKUNJA MWANAMKE ASIKUSAHAU Kwenye Mambo Yetu Yale.....Yaan Kila Weekend Atakuwa Anakuita Tu